Everyone wants to make a change. But can we really?
“Unconventional Heroes” is a thought-provoking leadership workshop on unconventional leadership. This scenario-based workshop explores your call to action, on a unique journey lead by unexpected heroes.
A collaboration between migrant worker campaign SAMA-SAMA and Unaverage, a platform which helps youths achieve unaverage goals for any path they choose.
- Redefining the role of an unaverage leader, applied to your environment, values and goals.
- Work in teams to address social issues with innovative solutions.
- Adapting to challenges within personal/environmental constraints, based on self-assessment insights.
- Seek opportunities in unexpected places.
- Potential participation in a unique Call to Action.
Who should attend
Social Entrepreneurs, or an average joe who wants to make a change.
Concurrent Workshops 1
(11 Dec, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM)
Concurrent Workshops 2
(11 Dec, 2:45 PM – 4:15 PM)