1. When and where will the SMU Leadership Symposium be held?
||10 & 11 December 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
||8.45am – 4.45pm
||9.30am – 5.30pm
||Mochtar Riady Auditorium (Level 5), SMU Administration Building, 81 Victoria Street, Singapore 188065
2. Who can attend the symposium?
The symposium is open to all SMU students and staff.
3. Do I need to register for the symposium? How do I do so?
Yes, all interested participants will need to register for the symposium. The registration will also allow you to sign up for your choice of concurrent workshop sessions.
To sign up, please click on the ‘Register’ button on the main page of the symposium website.
4. Do I have to pay any fees to attend the symposium?
No, you do not have to pay any fees to attend the symposium. Once your registration is confirmed, you can also enjoy complimentary breakfast, lunch and tea on both days.
5. Can I attend a different workshop session from the one I signed up?
You will have to attend the concurrent workshop sessions which you have signed up for. Attendance will be taken before the start of each workshop session.
6. Is there a dress code at the symposium?
The dress code for the symposium is smart casual, with covered shoes. We also recommend having a jacket with you as some of the venues can get quite cold.
7. I have special needs (dietary, mobility, etc.). How can I inform you of them?
Please note all special needs on the online registration form. We will make every effort to meet your specific needs.
8. Additional questions not covered in this FAQ?
Please contact Mr Daniel Goh at email@example.com